Hey! So you’ve heard about how great this community event is and you want to lend a hand? Hooray!
There are many ways you can contribute.
If you are interested in:
• making a lantern. Come on out to one of our helpful community build nights and get inspired (Schedule posted here).
• volunteering on the day of the lantern festival – email email@example.com and let them know you’re stoked to help.
• come out on Saturday, November 19th, 2016 and enjoy the enchanted evening! We will have interactive installations, entertainment, hot chocolate and fireworks.
We are always on the hunt for the following household materials:
• old bamboo blinds – any size and style – to be taken apart and used to construct lanterns
• strings of twinkle/holiday outdoor lights. any size & type – to be returned!
• CLEAN white plastic milk cartons
601 – 1st Avenue
P.O. Box 1453